Sunday, December 30, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas..




on the FIRST day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the SECOND day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the THIRD day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the FORTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the FIFTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the SIXTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the SEVENTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the EIGHTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the NINTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the TENTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the ELEVENTH day of Christmas the Munkie5 gave to me..


on the TWELVE day of Christmas the Munkie5 went for a..
CHRISTMAS PARTEE!!

Hosted by :

Now, the awaited moment..
The PRESENT OPENING CEREMONY! :D

Merry Christmas!



0 opinions made: